First up on the parade of details – Food:
- Roasted Garlic
- Southwestern Rubbed London Broil
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Spinich Dip (Melanie)
- 7 layer Taco Dip (Mom)
- Assorted Chips, bread and soda
Honorable Mention to Melanie, Koeltzer, Mandy, Kris & Christy for helping out with rubble duty and cleaning.
As it turned out, there were oh, I suppose 30 people here over the coarse of the night. I have to say it was a freaking blast. I got to see almost everyone in Billings I know at one place. It was very nice to have a place large enough and setup to have that many people — not once did it feel overcrowded. I look forward to doing this again this summer, perhaps for some wicked BBQing. Hrm – the driveway is definately large enough for an inflatable pool.
Everyone seemed to have a good time, especially once we busted out Brooke’s gift of Beer Checkers:
Now for the usual bullet list of fun:
- Amount, in square inches, of counter space left open after beer cases were set down: 0
- Number of Full Moon cell phone picutres taken on Melanie’s phone against her wishes: 2
- People who fired up my Harley just for fun: 6
- Approximate start and ending times: 6.30pm and 5.30am
- Overnight guests: 3
- Number of welcome (and planned) overnight guests: 2
- Bags of beer cans, bottles and cardboard cases tossed out: at least 8, you freaking booze hounds
- Amount of food left at 9pm: 75%
- Amount of food left at 2am: 5% . Drunk people get the munchies too.
- Gifts recieved: 4 – Beer Checkers, Candles, Oriental Dragon statuette, Lambic Beer
- Tours of the house give: too god damn many, that is for sure. Next time it is “Hi, glad to see you; Can I take your coat? Make yourselft at home – hey leave the pants on, for godssake”